Don’t be fooled, our website may be called BarCodeKeyTags.com, but that certainly does not mean that our products are only useful to print bar codes. Here are some ideas for other ways organizations besides just gyms and churches can fit key tags in with their marketing strategy:
- Car Rental Services: Order key tags with a matte writeable surface and write stock numbers and parking assignments on one side, with contact information and roadside assistance numbers on the other side so that customers can refer to it while on the road.
- Hair Salons: Design key tags with numbers along the edges, grab a heavy duty hole punch and turn your key tag into a punch card that customers can have with them at all times.
- Insurance Companies: Give your customers a key tag with your logo and contact information so that they have the information handy in case of an accident or coverage question. Take it one step further by using our credit card with 1 key tag set and include tips about what to do in case of an accident on the larger card.
- Daycare Centers: Give new parents a key tag with phone numbers, drop off and pick up hours, and an ID number, and match the ID number to the child before allowing someone to pick him or her up.
- Schools: Print key tags with small bits of information to be memorized, and put them all together on a binder ring and give students a great study tool that they can take with them.
These are just a few other ways that our key tags can be utilized. We would love to help you think of ways to leverage the low cost of the key tags to maximize their impact on your marketing program.
Give us a call today at 866.772.9352 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!